Any Cool Star Wars Mod with SSD

Welcome to the shipyards. Here you can discuss how to re-calibrate the positronic neutron flow to double power to the aft shields. Or you can discuss how to add new ships, new maps, new scenarios, new modules, etc. have fun!
Oblivon23
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Any Cool Star Wars Mod with SSD

Postby Oblivon23 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:53 am

I want a cool star wars mod to enjoy some battles because im a fan of star destroyers and im not good at modding thought.
My Favorite Spaceship Game!!!
darkstar076
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Any Cool Star Wars Mod with SSD

Postby darkstar076 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm

I am pretty sure that buried within the forums is one or two mods that add in star wars ships from different era's
Best suggestion is to use the search function. - Remember, this was one of the easiest games to mod, so you can add to what you find here.

BTW - Nice Ship for your Avatar :)
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
-=Modding Guru & Egon Spengler of the Friendly Community Mod Squad=-
Oblivon23
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby Oblivon23 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:32 pm

darkstar i saw some star wars mod but it has some broken races and i kinda want a mod with the super star destroyer or has gigantic ships pls if someone can make one i am very thankful of it.
My Favorite Spaceship Game!!!
darkstar076
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby darkstar076 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:47 pm

A long time ago, in a game far far away . . .

One of the issues that we came across when making mods with big ships was the issue with the centroid of the ship. Any attacking vessel has to be able to hit the centre of the ship before it would fire.

So when people introduced Super Star Destroyers, these massive ships could shoot at attacking ships without fear of reprisal.

For what its worth, i would suggest you download the mods that are broken and try to fix them. There is still a few people floating through here that should be able to help you :)
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
-=Modding Guru & Egon Spengler of the Friendly Community Mod Squad=-

Return to “Gratuitous Modding”