Problems with finances

General discussion about Rock Legend, including tech support requests and game feedback
MandyB
Junior Line Supervisor
Junior Line Supervisor

Problems with finances

Postby MandyB » Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

I have the Big Fish Games version of the game and I seem to be encountering a problem although I am not sure whether it is just my understanding of the game or the actual game. What happens is that my gigs are all profitable and I don't have any daily costs e.g. no manager, props that have a daily cost, etc. but I still end up with a negative financial balance. Can anyone tell me why this happens (and maybe give some Kudos financial advice;)
GratuitousViolets
Junior Line Supervisor
Junior Line Supervisor

Re: Problems with finances

Postby GratuitousViolets » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:14 pm

I couldn't figure out why I had this at first too, then discovered I had a couple of icons hidden under a new band member icon.

Daily costs come in all forms - are you paying for rehearsals? Are your band-mates destroying venues resulting in repair charges? Do your band have a vehicle? (they incur daily charges).

I really wish there was a "budget" screen that showed you your daily earnings and charges so you could examine more easily where the money was all going (perhaps Rock Star 2 could have an "accountant" which would open up an additional screen for your accounts).
stephenxanders
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby stephenxanders » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 am

TO make it much simpler.. Just compare your generated Daily income from your daily expenses.. If your expenses is much higher daily, ofcourse you should not expect for a positive results :-)
justinrpg
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby justinrpg » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

i kinda wished you could take out a loan in this!

Return to “Rock Legend (General)”