ROCK LEGEND 2

General discussion about Rock Legend, including tech support requests and game feedback

ROCK LEGEND 2

Postby markpeterhughes73 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:51 pm

I started this post because I feel there should be a RL2. I have waited for many years to find a game that rivals Rockstar Ate My Hampster and there have been few alternatives. There is one that I wont mention other than the game with RAINBOW RECORDS & NADIA in it. This was fine but never give you the freedom that Rock Legend gives you, the one problem with Rock Legend is that it leaves you feeling that you want more content although the Programmers have done it very well and I commend you for your insight. Rockstar ate my hampster had the added CHARTS which was a big focus personally for myself and I feel that a Rock/Indie etc etc Chart system would be very welcome in a sequel to this game.
The COPIES sold(while clicking the album you just released) is OK but doesn't really give you an impression of success or failure or even competitiveness with other Cyber bands.(which WE should be able to RENAME)
I for one wish Rock Legend 2 should be made and competitiveness should be paramount and not feel like your trying to accomplish something that doesn't exist, i mean the goal for me playing this game seems to be writing hits but i dont feel its rewarded whether you write one or not.
Amazing concept that Rock Legend is I think goals should be in place but not an essential part. I.E A great old rockband like ACDC, Metallica etc would not be bothered about a No1 in the charts but the Rock Chart would mean something. To play festivals like Donnington or Milton Keynes should be made a goal. Even supporting your childhood hero at a festival would be a goal for many Rockbands. E.g GNR supporting Rolling Stones or Papa Roach supporting GNR.

What does everyone think?
markpeterhughes73
Space cadet
Space cadet

Re: ROCK LEGEND 2

Postby Prosayist on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:52 pm

yes, Rock Legend 2 would be great.. but it should not be released until after Kudos 2.
(that's all for now!)
Rock on!
-Dan
Prosayist
Plucky Fighter Pilot
Plucky Fighter Pilot

Postby markpeterhughes73 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

And here I am! back after almost exactly 4 years to the day. Oh still no sequel, no Rock Legend 2 but Kudos 2 hummmm. back in the closet I guess, maybe next time.
markpeterhughes73
Space cadet
Space cadet

Postby Paulie on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I want to revive this topic!!!

Bring on Rock Legend 2!!!!
Paulie
Space cadet
Space cadet

Postby Wheeler on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 am