Jobs, classes and skills

Discussion of editing for the game Kudos
Anthony
Senior Line Supervisor
Senior Line Supervisor

Postby Anthony » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:02 pm

Togle wrote:
mindybud75 wrote:I've tried using these and they are not working for me - help - what am I missing
did you ever get them to work? I just started trying to use them and they don't work for me either. They don't show up at all.

If you could give a little info about where you put the files, or if the game is crashing, or maybe if they just don't show up would be helpful. Then, perhaps someone might could help you a bit better.

Each of the jobs need their own file. Those files are placed in the mods folder. Should be located somewhere similar to this.

..\My Documents\kudos\mods\jobs

The strings.ini and hook_eveningclasses.csv are located in the actual game directory. Somewhere similar to this.

strings.ini --> ..\Kudos\data

hook_eveningclasses.csv --> ..\Kudos\data\simulation

IF you can't find these or have no clue how to edit them, that's half the problem there :)

Anyway, I took the time to package all these up into one big compressed file. I hope Brynne doesn't mind. If the file gets too many hits, I'm sure my provider will flip about traffic. So, if you get an error, try again later, or perhaps someone else could even repost it with a more reliable link.

Brynne's New Jobs <-- Click There!
Anthony
Senior Line Supervisor
Senior Line Supervisor

Postby Anthony » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:28 am

found a bug, I think... LoL. I changed it on mine and it seems to fix the issue.

Anyway, I think where you have sobriety in all of these... it should be:

_sobriety

Check it for yourself ;)
Elizabeth
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Re:

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:27 am

Anthony wrote:
Togle wrote:
mindybud75 wrote:I've tried using these and they are not working for me - help - what am I missing
did you ever get them to work? I just started trying to use them and they don't work for me either. They don't show up at all.

If you could give a little info about where you put the files, or if the game is crashing, or maybe if they just don't show up would be helpful. Then, perhaps someone might could help you a bit better.

Each of the jobs need their own file. Those files are placed in the mods folder. Should be located somewhere similar to this.

..\My Documents\kudos\mods\jobs

The strings.ini and hook_eveningclasses.csv are located in the actual game directory. Somewhere similar to this.

strings.ini --> ..\Kudos\data

hook_eveningclasses.csv --> ..\Kudos\data\simulation

IF you can't find these or have no clue how to edit them, that's half the problem there :)

Anyway, I took the time to package all these up into one big compressed file. I hope Brynne doesn't mind. If the file gets too many hits, I'm sure my provider will flip about traffic. So, if you get an error, try again later, or perhaps someone else could even repost it with a more reliable link.

Brynne's New Jobs <-- Click There!

have you still those Anthony ?
a re-share would be appreciated :)

Return to “Kudos 1 Modding”