1) [GUI] New window above each production line-start shows the currently produced car, to draw attention to where the scheduler can be edited.
2) [SFX] Reduced volume of R&D SFX.
3) [Bug] Fixed incorrect warning icon about unselected car features when loading a game.
4) [Bug] Player no longer warned about pre-researched features like visual inspection or emissions checks not being enabled.
5) [Bug] Player no longer warned about missing but incompatible options such as bullbars on a sedan.
6) [GUI] Slot details window bottom tabs now dynamically resize to fit content.
7) [GUI] Some improvements to where the slot error messages appear and what they say.
8) [GUI] Empty office tiles are now highlighted on the map when you try to place an office-only facility.
9) [GUI] Potential import and export slots are now highlighted on the map when you are placing the relevant slot.
11) [GUI] Re-arranged R&D screen so that the top categories are in the same order as the actual production line (chassis first...)
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
1) [Feature] 8 new achievements.
2) [Balance] Slowed down servo production speed and increased cost of servo production slot.
3) [GUI] Efficiency graph component list now shows consumption in the last whole hour, so its more useful (rather than the current hour!).
4) [Balance] Increased rent of expansion lots on all maps by 50%.
5) [Feature] Expanding the factory now has an additional one-time contract signing cost for each new zone you take over.
6) [Balance] Reduced costs of early multi-task production slots.
7) [Feature] Added Dutch and Polish translations
8) [Feature] Added button to pause/resume production slot progress.
9) [GUI] Changed color scheme of R&D screen so it burns your retinas slightly less.
10) [Bug] Fixed bug where cars could get replaced by white squares if a screensaver kicks in or somehow the app loses focus when fullscreen.
11) [Feature] You can now re-order items in the research queue.
12) [GUI] Slot windows now show total time, plus current task time.
1) [Bug] Fixed an issue with fit body where resources would be purged just before they were needed.
2) [Bug] Fixed some translation-related issues with certain special characters, and hacked in a workaround for others. Mainly affects Portuguese.
3) [Bug] Fixed bug, most notable with aluminium body, where even if a resource was not needed for any car, slots would pre-order it (and eventually refund it).
4) [Bug] Fixed bug where cars in showroom might seem invisible if you go straight to the showroom before a car of that body type has been drawn in the main world.
5) [Balance] Increased scientists wages by 25%.
6) [Balance] Doubled the cost of extra robot upgrades.
7) [Bug] Fixed broken customer awareness achievement.
8) [Balance] Quadrupled rubber cost, halved tire manufacture rubber requirements, doubled output and increased production time to make it less resource-hungry.
9) [Bug] Fixed bug where marketing campaigns would persist in future games until the game was restarted.
10) [Bug] Fixed crash bug which eventually resulted from placing a new slot on top of a queued car on an existing conveyor. (Resulted in corrupt saves).
11) [Feature] A new blueprint placement mode allows you to plan a factory without spending any money, and then commit the purchase all at once.
1) [GUI] Entering and leaving slot blueprint mode now pauses and resumes the game.
2) [GUI] Marketing dialog now also shows the current total brand awareness.
3) [Bug] Fixed bug where supply stockpiles did not update their routes correctly.
4) [GUI] You can now place blueprints for locked (unresearched) items, but they appear purple and cannot be immediately placed.
5) [Bug] Fixed bugs relating to resources stockpiles, wrong items being ordered, and also wrong items for the headlights slot when upgraded.
6) [GUI] Office zones now show when in blueprint placing mode, placed blueprints now grey not red, and direction arrows always show for blueprints.
7) [Bug] Fixed bug relating to toggling on and off of upgrades at slots that could cause toggle to be ignored or not checked correctly.
8) [Bug[ Fixed bug where wages for marketing staff were not being paid correctly or categorised correctly.
9) [Graphics] New animated characters: Female scientist (seated and standing). Seated marketing expert, woman with clipboard, employee operating control panel.
10) [Bug] Fixed bug where achievements triggered outside of steam were not always updated on steam.
11) [Balance] Increased rent by 50% for all non-starting zones.
1) [BUG] AI rivals now correctly check they have researched pre-requisites for a tech before researching that tech.
2) [Bug] Marketing achievement now correctly triggers at $5million, not $1million.
3) [Bug] Finance summary screen now ignores the current hour for calculating lifetime results, so it is consistent with reporting in the other columns.
4) [GUI] Left-clicking on a blueprint now brings up a menu allowing you to move, delete or buy that individual blueprint (if unlocked and affordable).
5) [GUI] Blueprint layouts are now saved and loaded within savegames.
6) [GUI] Features & components windows now moved to be part of the general efficiency window, and component chart redesigned so it shows production and consumption more sensibly.
7) [Balance] Customers now have a wider potential price range they are interested in, but base number of customers per hour has been reduced, so you run out of customers more quickly.
8) [Balance] Marketing campaign effects on brand awareness are now not as persistent as before.
9) [GUI] Breakdown of where customers come from now added to tooltip on market screen customers indicator.
10) [GUI] Redesigned main menu screens.
11) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when placing down a smart junction blueprint, converting it to a proper slot, then saving the game.
12) [Feature] New facility: Half size (mini) supply stockpile!
13) [Balance] Major changes to the costs of the different marketing campaigns.
14) [GUI] Marketing campaign progress now shown in marketing menu buttons tooltip.
15) [Balance] Make door panels, roof and steering wheel slots now takes twice as long but outputs 2 at a time, to reduce resource importer requirements.
16) [Balance] Make aircon power costs raised and production line raised, but output doubled.
17) [Balance] Make exhaust production time increased but output doubled.
18) [Balance] Slowed down production rate of make wheels slot, added more employees and boosted power demand.
19) [Balance] Increased build cost and process time of manufacture rollcage slot, but doubled its output.
20) [Balance] Reduced process time of manufacturing airbags.
21) [Balance] Increased construction cost of make exhaust slot and added 4 new employees to the slot.
22) [Content] Added 16 more car company logos to choose from.
23) [GUI] Archived designs no longer show up in the smart junction design GUI.
24) [Feature] New defect system, new rework station (and research requirement). Visual inspection slots can be placed anywhere, defects affect sales probability, based on new perceived brand quality metric.
25) [Bug] Fixed potential crash on car showroom screen.
26) [GUI] Slot picker now shows more sensible information on research office point generation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests