1) [GUI] Layout of the car design screen improved so that the horizontal tabs are now lines in a vertical column on the far left.
2) [Feature] The green ticks on slot upgrades can now be toggled to switch upgrades on and off temporarily.
3) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when selecting a car in the bottom pane of the showroom after it was sold.
4) [Bug] Fixed bug where minimalism achievement would not make progress if you had researched any vehicle upgrades.
5) [Balance] Wheel manufacture output doubled, production time shortened.
6) [Balance] Alloy wheel manufacture now requires aluminium, not steel.
7) [Balance] Value of alloy wheels feature increased, and imported wheels increased slightly in price.
8) [GUI] When a slot has been researched and is placeable, but no slot has been placed a flashing 'new' indicator is added to the slot picker.
9) [GFX] Fixed bug relating to invisible metalpress graphics on some slots at some angles.
10) [GUI] Changed power indicator so it has a battery symbol instead of numbers.
11) [Bug] Fixed the 'Too many Path Objects requested!' bug on very large layouts.
12) [Balance] Removed predictive stock control from multi-task slots that receive little or no benefit from it.
13) [Bug] Fixed display bug where R&D Tooltips would not list everything the selected item unlocks.
14) [Feature] New researchable QA specialization allows you to break down the QA process into 3 separate stages.
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
1) Design scheduler window now has plus and minus buttons as well as allowing text edit.
2) The 'new' that flashes on and off for slots is now disabled if those slots were already unlocked at the game start.
3) Fixed bug where you would get an error notice if a conveyor belt went right past a resource importer.
4) Fixed a bug relating to stockpiles not always accurately reporting when they were disconnected from the resource network.
5) Fixed bug where save games from prior to build 1.4 would show missing slots for cars that were post-qa but not yet exported.
6) Electric cars can now drive straight through the emissions check, because hahaha electric cars are awesome!
7) [Bug] Fixed bug where in certain circumstances custom lot rents for user-created or edited maps did not save correctly.
8) [GUI] Layout for the efficiency and marketplace dialogs changed to give much higher prominence to the important stats.
9) [Music] Added 2 new pieces of original music to the game!
10) [Balance] There is now a cap on the creation of new loans if you already have 3 taken out.
11) [Performance] Optimized processing for when there are a very large number of cars in the showroom.
12) [Feature] Smart Junctions can now be unlocked and used.
13) [Balance] The price pressure on features, wages and rent is now higher in the long run.
14) [Bug] Fixed bug where marketing campaigns were not correctly loaded from saved games.
1) [GUI] Changes to marketing GUI to make active campaigns more distinctive.
2) [GUI] Event notifications in the bottom right of the screen now flash to draw attention.
3) [Balance] Strength of competition now affects how negatively customers perceive missing (expected) features.
4) [GUI] The Task-picker window now shows the color coding used for zoom-out UI when zoomed out, also some colors changed to be more obvious.
5) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when archiving a car design whilst the production schedule window was open and showing that design.
6) [Balance] Customers will now purchase cars from rivals if competition is high and your brand awareness is low.
7) [Feature] Added options to allow the game to run when in the background, and to disable the floating resource-consumed tooltips.
8) [Feature] New start game window allows you to choose sandbox or freeplay mode (no competition or costs).
9) [Feature] Support for scenarios with goals (and a single test goal added for the first map.
10) [Balance] Slowed down the rate at which market competitiveness changes.
1) [Feature] When placing down a supply stockpile or a slot with a mini-stockpile, the stockpile tile now automatically gets a free overhead conveyor belt added to that tile.
2) [Bug] Sandbox text now displayed correctly on choose mission screen when first shown.
3) [Bug] Fixed flickering effect when dragging a potential resource conveyor that started from a supply stockpile.
4) [Balance] Increased the price of robot upgrades by 50%
5) [Gfx] Cars now rotate to the correct facing rather than rotating early, when taking corners!
6) [GUI] Customers who consider a showroom car to have too-low a spec now do not randomly suggest a missing feature (was confusing players).
7) [Balance] Adjusted market competition so its more reactive to your capital expenditure and bank balance.
8) [GUI] Resource importer GUI expanded to show multiple columns when needed.
9) [Content] New scenario added for the second map.
10) [Content] Finish paint coat now uses a new resource: colored paint.
11) [Balance] Reduced the time that stockpiles keep resources that are not being used until they get purged.
12) [Content] You can now manufacture airbags, using a new resource (sodium azide)
13) [Gfx] Added some racks of electrical cable to various electrical-using production slots.
14) [Gfx] Added new animation to polish machine and glass-bending machine.
15) [Translations] Added Italian, Portuguese and Czech.
16) [Balance] Keyless entry now requires central locking to be researched first. (thanks to trifler500)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests