1) Clicking on any point on the options dialog sliders now jumps the slider to that point.
2) [Feature] Hybrid and electric powertrains are now researchable and usable in the game!
3) [Performance] Much better performance for routefinding.
4) [Balance] More fine tuning of the rate at which AI carries out research.
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
1) [GUI] Research button tooltips now color to show design/main R&D and queued items by different colors.
2) [GUI] Marketing menu button now greyed out until you have placed your first marketing facility.
3) [GUI] Configure imports button is now a tab on the slot window instead of a separate confusing window!
4) [GUI] The sales matrix now greys out and adds a new tooltip for body styles you have not yet researched.
5) [GUI] The list of car options on the design window is now more visually responsive.
6) [GUI] New window created to make the task of assigning newly-researched techs to car models much simpler.
7) [GUI] Clicking on a disabled (due to tech) slot on the slot picker window now launches the research screen focused on the required tech.
8) [Simulation] Supply stockpiles now need import priorities researched to configure them.
9) [Graphics] All animations now correctly stop when game is paused.
10) [Feature] Cars now stop, and slots display a warning, if a feature is on a cars design but cannot be installed at a slot.
11) [Bug] Deleting an office no longer removes the pre-existing partitions.
12) [Bug] Fixed bug where under certain circumstances there would be 'orphaned' zoom-out icons for cars.
13) [GUI] Summary of achievement progress added to the main menu and loading screens.
14) [GUI] Some UI windows now expand to fit available & required room.
15) [GUI] Corrected wrong scrolling on the sales showroom window.
16) [Simulation] Deleting a slot now credits you with a full refund of the value of any stock in its stockpile.
17) [GUI] When a customers budget is high enough, the feedback on insufficient features now mentions a reasonable missing feature.
18) [Bug] Fixed crash bugs and hangs when returning to the game after sleep/lock/alt+tab.
19) [GUI] Hold down CTRL now (not shift) if you temporarily want to bypass the delete confirm GUI. shift selects the conveyors.
20) [Feature] New car feature, upgrade & research item: Side airbags!
1) [GUI] Apply model changes dialog (after research) now resumes the game on closing (if it was paused by the previous dialog).
2) [Balance] Some later researchable items have higher research counts now.
3) [Bug] Fixed potential crash bug with slot picker during tutorial.
4) [GUI] When overriding the current research with a new one, existing research gets pushed back into the research queue.
5) [Bug] Fixed anomaly, and eventual crash relating to deleting resource conveyors.
6) [GUI] Some new sounds in the GUI.
7) [Simulation] Doubled the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
8) [GUI] Percentage completion now shown in achievement matrix tooltips.
9) [SFX] Music now fades out when you zoom in on the factory.
10) [GUI] Achievement popup now shows a car in the unlocked color, if a new color has been unlocked.
11) [GUI] Always present features now white, and dont show availability on the car features list.
12) [Bug] Fixed a crash bug when loading a game, quitting to the main menu then loading another game.
13) [Bug] Finally fixed bug where orphaned 'red' vehicle icons could appear when zoomed out when laying certain junctions.
1) [GUI] Layout of the car design screen improved so that the horizontal tabs are now lines in a vertical column on the far left.
2) [Feature] The green ticks on slot upgrades can now be toggled to switch upgrades on and off temporarily.
3) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when selecting a car in the bottom pane of the showroom after it was sold.
4) [Bug] Fixed bug where minimalism achievement would not make progress if you had researched any vehicle upgrades.
5) [Balance] Wheel manufacture output doubled, production time shortened.
6) [Balance] Alloy wheel manufacture now requires aluminium, not steel.
7) [Balance] Value of alloy wheels feature increased, and imported wheels increased slightly in price.
8) [GUI] When a slot has been researched and is placeable, but no slot has been placed a flashing 'new' indicator is added to the slot picker.
9) [GFX] Fixed bug relating to invisible metalpress graphics on some slots at some angles.
10) [GUI] Changed power indicator so it has a battery symbol instead of numbers.
11) [Bug] Fixed the 'Too many Path Objects requested!' bug on very large layouts.
12) [Balance] Removed predictive stock control from multi-task slots that receive little or no benefit from it.
13) [Bug] Fixed display bug where R&D Tooltips would not list everything the selected item unlocks.
14) [Feature] New researchable QA specialization allows you to break down the QA process into 3 separate stages.
1) Design scheduler window now has plus and minus buttons as well as allowing text edit.
2) The 'new' that flashes on and off for slots is now disabled if those slots were already unlocked at the game start.
3) Fixed bug where you would get an error notice if a conveyor belt went right past a resource importer.
4) Fixed a bug relating to stockpiles not always accurately reporting when they were disconnected from the resource network.
5) Fixed bug where save games from prior to build 1.4 would show missing slots for cars that were post-qa but not yet exported.
6) Electric cars can now drive straight through the emissions check, because hahaha electric cars are awesome!
7) [Bug] Fixed bug where in certain circumstances custom lot rents for user-created or edited maps did not save correctly.
8) [GUI] Layout for the efficiency and marketplace dialogs changed to give much higher prominence to the important stats.
9) [Music] Added 2 new pieces of original music to the game!
10) [Balance] There is now a cap on the creation of new loans if you already have 3 taken out.
11) [Performance] Optimized processing for when there are a very large number of cars in the showroom.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests