1) [Bug] Dialogs that temporarily pause the game now don't unpause it if the game was already manually paused.
2) [Performance] Changed some code that may have artificially limited the framerate lower than required.
3) [Bug] Fixed bug where power station upgrades not selectable.
4) [Bug] Fixed missing entries on the supply stockpile copy dialog list.
5) [GUI] Supply stockpiles copy from slot button will now clear the existing list and replace it with the target slot requirements.
6) [Bug] Fixed crash bug with make engine block and engine assembly slots.
Please check bugs are not already reported, or listed as a pending fix!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
1) Clicking on any point on the options dialog sliders now jumps the slider to that point.
2) [Feature] Hybrid and electric powertrains are now researchable and usable in the game!
3) [Performance] Much better performance for routefinding.
4) [Balance] More fine tuning of the rate at which AI carries out research.
1) [GUI] Research button tooltips now color to show design/main R&D and queued items by different colors.
2) [GUI] Marketing menu button now greyed out until you have placed your first marketing facility.
3) [GUI] Configure imports button is now a tab on the slot window instead of a separate confusing window!
4) [GUI] The sales matrix now greys out and adds a new tooltip for body styles you have not yet researched.
5) [GUI] The list of car options on the design window is now more visually responsive.
6) [GUI] New window created to make the task of assigning newly-researched techs to car models much simpler.
7) [GUI] Clicking on a disabled (due to tech) slot on the slot picker window now launches the research screen focused on the required tech.
8) [Simulation] Supply stockpiles now need import priorities researched to configure them.
9) [Graphics] All animations now correctly stop when game is paused.
10) [Feature] Cars now stop, and slots display a warning, if a feature is on a cars design but cannot be installed at a slot.
11) [Bug] Deleting an office no longer removes the pre-existing partitions.
12) [Bug] Fixed bug where under certain circumstances there would be 'orphaned' zoom-out icons for cars.
13) [GUI] Summary of achievement progress added to the main menu and loading screens.
14) [GUI] Some UI windows now expand to fit available & required room.
15) [GUI] Corrected wrong scrolling on the sales showroom window.
16) [Simulation] Deleting a slot now credits you with a full refund of the value of any stock in its stockpile.
17) [GUI] When a customers budget is high enough, the feedback on insufficient features now mentions a reasonable missing feature.
18) [Bug] Fixed crash bugs and hangs when returning to the game after sleep/lock/alt+tab.
19) [GUI] Hold down CTRL now (not shift) if you temporarily want to bypass the delete confirm GUI. shift selects the conveyors.
20) [Feature] New car feature, upgrade & research item: Side airbags!
1) [GUI] Apply model changes dialog (after research) now resumes the game on closing (if it was paused by the previous dialog).
2) [Balance] Some later researchable items have higher research counts now.
3) [Bug] Fixed potential crash bug with slot picker during tutorial.
4) [GUI] When overriding the current research with a new one, existing research gets pushed back into the research queue.
5) [Bug] Fixed anomaly, and eventual crash relating to deleting resource conveyors.
6) [GUI] Some new sounds in the GUI.
7) [Simulation] Doubled the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
8) [GUI] Percentage completion now shown in achievement matrix tooltips.
9) [SFX] Music now fades out when you zoom in on the factory.
10) [GUI] Achievement popup now shows a car in the unlocked color, if a new color has been unlocked.
11) [GUI] Always present features now white, and dont show availability on the car features list.
12) [Bug] Fixed a crash bug when loading a game, quitting to the main menu then loading another game.
13) [Bug] Finally fixed bug where orphaned 'red' vehicle icons could appear when zoomed out when laying certain junctions.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests