Stockpile sell out - empty the Stockpile

Ideas for gameplay improvements and changes. NOT bug reports!
Clouseau
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Stockpile sell out - empty the Stockpile

Postby Clouseau » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Similar to the Stop Production on a Slot there is something needed for the Stockpile.

- If you demolish a stockpile you just get 5.000$ wether the stockpile is full or empty. The complete supply is wasted.
- If you lower the Limit of pieces in a stockpile these now additional pieces just get deleted. This is a waste of resources!

I would suggest a button which stops the replenishment of the Stockile, so it gets sold out.
Produlee
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Re: Stockpile sell out - empty the Stockpile

Postby Produlee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Or a button "clear Stockpile" so when you on Producing Point " build in lights" and there are wrong front lights, you can clear the stockpile from the buildpoint that the right frontlights can be build in
cliffski
Positech Staff
Positech Staff

Re: Stockpile sell out - empty the Stockpile

Postby cliffski » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Its a good point that you need to be refunded the stock when deleting a stockpile! I shall fix this. In terms of clearing stockpiles:

the option to 'clear' a stockpile has been mentioned elsewhere and I am sympathetic to it, although TBH the need to do it just points to a bug somewhere in the code. the game should sensibly 'evict' enough items to make space for urgently needed resources anyway, and resources that sit unused for X cars in a stockpile get automatically refunded anyway (at least they should do).

Return to “Suggestions”