Version 1.32 now released, here are the changes!

User avatar
cliffski
Positech Staff
Positech Staff
Posts: 7970
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Version 1.32 now released, here are the changes!

Postby cliffski » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:15 am

Hi again, we just released a new build of the game. here is the full changelist:

[version 1.32]
1) [Balance] The load-balancing algorithm between resource importers has been tweaked to distribute imports more widely.
2) [Bug] Fixed issue where some combined resources (like heated & folding wingmirrors) did not get pre-stocked in the necessary quantities.
3) [Simulation] Changes to the way customers are simulated. They now have target budgets and can cross price & model boundaries and give better feedback. They also consider multiple potential cars.
4) [GUI] Some more resources have been nested under parents in the selection GUI for supply stockpiles.
5) [Bug] Fixed some bugs where the sliders on supply stockpiles could result in a lack of refunds, or phantom resource orders.
6) [GUI] Added day indicator to the in-game clock.
7) [GUI] Drop down lists now support scrollbars.
8) [Performance] Another speedup for pathfinding.
9) [Bug] Fixed it so a few tech upgrades that also applied to manufacturing slots still get the 'edit models' button on the research complete dialog.
10) [AI] AI competition levels now start earlier, and scale in.
11) [GUI] Finance screen now shows operating profit distinct from raw profit.
12) [Achievements] The High efficiency achievement trigger has been made higher.
13) [Tutorial] Some slots get temporarily greyed out during the tutorial now.
14) [GUI] Improvements to the usability of the resource conveyor placer.
15) [GUI] New GUI animations show difference between potential import and exit slots.


Hopefully seeing operating profit helps run your car company better, and we think the tweaks to AI competitors along with the changes to how customers choose cars is going to be noticeable. There is a chance that we have really dramatically sped up large factory game processing too.

We recently appeared at the EGX game show and have a lot of GUI and tutorial feedback for the game, so the next week is likely to concentrate on that. After that goes in A9long with new sound effects), we have pickup trucks coming, and some more animation stuff :D
Steve-O
Senior Line Supervisor
Senior Line Supervisor
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Version 1.32 now released, here are the changes!

Postby Steve-O » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Pickup trucks hell yeah!
albertdela
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 am

Re: Version 1.32 now released, here are the changes!

Postby albertdela » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:28 pm

cliffski wrote:Hi again, we just released a new build of the game. here is the full changelist:

[version 1.32]

Hi Cliffski
cliffski wrote:1) [Balance] The load-balancing algorithm between resource importers has been tweaked to distribute imports more widely.

Yeah! Nice, it's working better
cliffski wrote:2) [Bug] Fixed issue where some combined resources (like heated & folding wingmirrors) did not get pre-stocked in the necessary quantities.
Yes! Nice update. It seems to work better but still little problem with "seat"
cliffski wrote:3) [Simulation] Changes to the way customers are simulated. They now have target budgets and can cross price & model boundaries and give better feedback. They also consider multiple potential cars.

I'll test. Never see this kind of problem
cliffski wrote:4) [GUI] Some more resources have been nested under parents in the selection GUI for supply stockpiles.
Really nice update -> more playability (??)
cliffski wrote:5) [Bug] Fixed some bugs where the sliders on supply stockpiles could result in a lack of refunds, or phantom resource orders.
Never see this bug...
cliffski wrote:6) [GUI] Added day indicator to the in-game clock.
Very usefull.
cliffski wrote:7) [GUI] Drop down lists now support scrollbars.

cliffski wrote:8) [Performance] Another speedup for pathfinding.

I'll see. It seems to working good
cliffski wrote:9) [Bug] Fixed it so a few tech upgrades that also applied to manufacturing slots still get the 'edit models' button on the research complete dialog.
Never seen...
cliffski wrote:10) [AI] AI competition levels now start earlier, and scale in.

Yes, I saw it! Good competition
cliffski wrote:11) [GUI] Finance screen now shows operating profit distinct from raw profit.

OK, but I don't understand what it represente exactly.
cliffski wrote:12) [Achievements] The High efficiency achievement trigger has been made higher.

cliffski wrote:13) [Tutorial] Some slots get temporarily greyed out during the tutorial now.

I don't saw tutorial...
cliffski wrote:14) [GUI] Improvements to the usability of the resource conveyor placer.

Sorry, I don't saw any difference.
cliffski wrote:15) [GUI] New GUI animations show difference between potential import and exit slots.

Yes! Really nice improvement !
cliffski wrote:Hopefully seeing operating profit helps run your car company better, and we think the tweaks to AI competitors along with the changes to how customers choose cars is going to be noticeable. There is a chance that we have really dramatically sped up large factory game processing too.
I don't understand what does "operating profit" represente and how this indicator varies. I'll studie...
cliffski wrote:We recently appeared at the EGX game show and have a lot of GUI and tutorial feedback for the game, so the next week is likely to concentrate on that. After that goes in A9long with new sound effects), we have pickup trucks coming, and some more animation stuff :D


Really really good job! Nice update. I am really really happy to play this game. Thank a lot.

Return to “Alpha discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest