and the development priorities poll run from within the game. You can see the latest poll results here:
Having said that...here is my current todo list of new features (as opposed to bug fixes)
- A Marketing system that allows you to place ad campaigns on TV, radio, Billboards and the internet. Researchable, and requiring marketing slots.
- Defects and Car quality as a sales-price modifier.
- Better GUI design.
- Area-of-effect QA slots that reduce defects.
- New researchable techs that reduce defects and boost quality.
- New car body type : Compact Car (2 door).
- New music and more variety of music.
- Better sound effects.
- Different demand over time for car body styles.
- Ability to make more money from a feature if researched before competitors.
- GUI to show you competitors, what tech they research and how competitive they are.
- Ability to turn off upgrades at a slot.
- Cosmetic changes to your factory (floor and walls etc)
- New researchable techs that increase the production speed at manufacturing slots.
- New car export slot which handles sales faster than the current slot (but bigger, more expensive, more staff)
- Hybrid and electric engines.
- Self parking and self-driving.
- New researchable recruitment abilities that reduce labour costs.
- Replacing humans with robots.
- Equipment reliability and breakdowns.