1) [Bug] Leaving the R&D screen no longer resumes a game if it was paused when you entered that screen.
2) [Bug] Loans now show, and charge the correct hourly interest, have higher rates, and are now never zero.
some people say that last one is still not fixed, so I may revisit it...
3) [Bug] Hotkeys no longer trigger when you are typing in a save game, or elsewhere within a text edit box.
4) [Feature] New production slots: Manufacture sunroofs, panoramic sunroofs,drive shafts, spoilers and engine blocks.
5) [Bug] Losing a connection to a resources source no longer sends busy production slots into an endless loop.
That last one is a long standing but rare bug, now hopefully finally gone.
6) [Bug] Fixed some poor routing choices by cars at junctions when they turned directly into a slot.
If you got used to having to leave an extra space before a slot to get the distribution right...that should be fixed now.
7) [Bug] Slot details window now stays put if you dragged it somewhere.
8) [GUI] Much smoother progress bars on production slot windows.
9) [Performance] Some optimisations of save game size.
10) [Bug] Fixed bug where achievements window might be wider than some screen resolutions.
11) [Bug] Fixed Graphical anomaly on main menu logo.
12) [Bug] Fixed incorrect market values shown on car stock feature data.
13) [Balance] Adjustment to the market value of car features.
That was quite a bid adjustment, so expect all car prices to be much higher now!
14) [GUI] Holding down the shift key when placing slots and facilities lets you place down multiple objects in succession.
15) [GUI] Added click sound when clicking on a supply stockpile.
16) [GUI] the details window for slots now has 'new' shown if there are researched but unpurchased upgrades.
17) [GUI] Level editor now has controls to adjust map size (clears map!) and also set starting cash.
18) [GUI] Choose mission screen now mouse-scrolls correctly and has buttons to delete custom maps.
19) [Feature] Added 'Emergency brake assist' as a researchable technology that allows an upgrade and new car feature.
20) [Feature] SUV body type is now researchable, and first-slots on a line now include a production scheduler GUI.
This is the obvious big new shiny thing. You can now decide what the production schedule for each body type is at the start of the line. Also note that for the time being, the cars are treated as identical by the economic simulation, but we will be expanding upon that at some point.
21) [Bug] Fixed some issues relating to deleting importers & supply stockpiles causing some slots to 'stick' when ordering resources.
22) [Feature] New music.
23) [Bug] Work timings for every slot no longer keep processing when paused now.
Hope you like the new version! Don't forget top vote on priorities.