does MOD of building data get imported?

Want to change the way the big pharma universe works? Have your own cool ideas for mods?... discuss them here!
TwiceCircled
Big Pharma Developer
Big Pharma Developer

Re: does MOD of building data get imported?

Postby TwiceCircled » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:35 am

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in. Glad to hear you got the building modding working. It was definitely supposed to be supported. You can name the buildings anything you want, I was just really lazy in the example mod and just duplicated the 2x1s.

I think the game might break if you don't have enough buildings on a big map. By default every building is only used once per map. I thought I made it refresh the list when it runs out but maybe that code isn't quite right. If you're having trouble, just duplicate a load of your custom buildings to allow them to appear more than once.

Regarding the modding of save files: it is definitely possible, just tricky. I did it myself when creating the tutorials. My advice is to create a game via any means you like (custom game is nice) and then save it. You can then go in and change the date, time, money, scenario name etc. Even tweak individual ingredients. However, if you don't know what you are looking for, I can imagine it being quite painstaking and laborious!

Return to “Pharma Modding”