Graphics appreciation

General forum for discussing cures, machines, agglomeration vs hadron colliders and other such pursuits...
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Graphics appreciation

Postby SCHMID6SIG » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:34 am

I posted in the new "MOD" forum about the "colorTween": entry in, but just wanted to note that, while investigating that
(it has something to do with the shade of the color coming out of machines, and maybe the in-process-machine colors too)
that the zoomed-in graphics for machines are incredible.

I've seen some before (like the multi-mixer), but admit I'm usually zoomed out just a bit and can't see all the details (like - input ingredient colors changing shade during processing!!!) and just focused on gameplay.

I think Tim (dev) said his brother did the machine graphics. Whoever did it, they are fantastic. sorry didn't notice before - my apologies.
Senior Line Supervisor
Senior Line Supervisor

Re: Graphics appreciation

Postby ellbristow » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:06 am

I wholeheartedly agree. The graphics and animations are awesome. The changes in colour during machine processing was one of the first things I noticed when I first played, and I'm still very impressed at how the colours and appearance of all the drugs at the different stages of production are generated.

A* :)
Support the Indie Devs!
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby Bunnies5 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Agreed the graphics are pretty insane and are what I noticed first before anything else.
Big Pharma Developer
Big Pharma Developer

Postby TwiceCircled » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 am

I saw this when it was originally posted but I just wanted to pop back and extend my thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate that you appreciate the graphics. ;)
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby Runsuy66 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 am

i like graphics. graphies and animations are grateful.i impressed from graphics. the graphics are pretty and nice.

Return to “General Discussion”