Party membership and activists always @ zero

Sh1fter
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Re: Party membership and activists always @ zero

Postby Sh1fter » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 pm

TerranPsy wrote:1.286 version, I don't own the Electioneering DLC, have the same issue with 0 members of my party after winning the election and it never grows. Have monarchy off.

Is this fixed yet? Just bought* the game without the Electioneering mod. Zero success.
cogwrite
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby cogwrite » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:16 am

I am also suffering from this bug. I have just bought the game this week, with the Mods (not electioneering). I am having the following issues that make the game impossible to play.

- In the UK I start with around 5% popularity and 0 party members. No matter what I do. No matter how popular I am among certain demographics, it does not affect my overall popularity.
- There is a similar problem in Australia.
- In France it starts with circa 90% popularity and 100,000s of party members. It is actually impossible to lose the first election in France!

I adjusted all the settings, the difficulty, randomising the start, etc. Nothing changes.

I haven't played the other countries. This must be wrong and is very disappointing given I just paid for the game.
m0skit0
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby m0skit0 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Same bug reporting here. I've just installed "Democracy 3 Africa" through Steam and I'm playing my first game with Senegal: 0% vote and 0 party members at the middle of the term.

20170312154207_1.jpg
20170312154207_1.jpg (494.16 KiB) Viewed 274 times

Windows 10 Spanish, game language is English. I don't have any mods.

The game looks very interesing and I was looking forward acquiring Democracy 3 and the mods as well, but this bug is a total let-down. I hope you guys can release a fix soon.
tmosler
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby tmosler » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:23 am

Does anyone know if this glitch only effects the steam version or if it's present in gog or even all versions? I really love the electioneering dlc but due to this glitch I have to play without it installed (which fixes the steam version) furthermore I was wondering if cliff has any plans to adress this glitch because this is a major gamebreaking bug which makes it impossible to play with electioneering and messes up balance.
Leroy
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby Leroy » Tue May 09, 2017 5:41 pm

I was convinced this is a bug, but it doesn't appear to be. Maybe the thresholds are a little low, but I was able to get these values to rise by being successful.

Loving the game now!

Return to “support”