Some ideas for the game.

For when your guns are jammed, your lasers are misfiring, or you forgot where you put that pesky trench ladder again...
Solar
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Some ideas for the game.

Postby Solar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:41 pm

In unit design, there should be a way to categorize the units(by divisions) so it could be even more easier for the eye. What I mean is it would be great (I think) to be able to select between divisions(with tabs for example) so when we want to create units for a new/old division and check what units we created for it does far, will only show the units for the currently selected division. Also when we create a unit there could be a way to save it/put it in to a devision right of the bat.

My second thought is to give a negative accuracy eff for the extend range perk so the rockets for example won't be that powerfull.
Solar
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Re: Some ideas for the game.

Postby Solar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Also, a new perk which gives faster shield regeneration but lower range, could give a few other ways to go around.

and some ideas for new weapons

"Shield generators" - for heavy tanks and heavy turrets. In a small area (much like the repeair truck or command truck) would project a blue aura (shield) and when units under it would take damage, this unit takes all the damage. Can't have much armor. When the unit dies it will damage nearby friendly/enemy units

"Missile scrambles" - also for heavy tanks and large turrets. In its area of effect, all the missiles are nullified (miss).

"Debuff Truck" - all enemy units in its range will suffer in accuracy and firing speed penalty.

"Field engineer" - Foot soldier squad which repairs nearby units. (Like repair truck, but this one can drop tags for the defender, and a little faster than the repair trucks)

"Desintegrator" - Large turret, big area of effect. Slowly drains Armor and Interior health of all enemy units. But no effect on shielded units or infantry.
cliffski
Positech Staff
Positech Staff

Re: Some ideas for the game.

Postby cliffski » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 am

Some cool ideas there, I shall give them some consideration when I'm working on new stuff :D

Return to “Support”