Patch 1.004 feedback thread

For feedback during the beta-pre-order period for the tower-defense/RTS/management/sim hybrid ww1/2/future game.
jlp
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Re: Patch 1.004 feedback thread

Postby jlp » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 am

Well, I've had my first crash. Pretty simple to make it happen (tried it a couple of times to be sure). Here's the recipe:

1. start the game (duh)
2. select "Battle Browser"
3. select "Once More unto The Somme"
4. select "Captain" difficulty
5. select "Attack!"
6. select "Scenario Units"
7. click to enter the game
8. scroll to the bottom of the map using the down arrow key (it might be necessary to "bounce" off the bottom... I'm not sure but that's what I was doing)
9. right click on the Jaguar Assault Mech
10. music stops, game exits, windows "tries" to find a solution to the "problem"... yeah, right.

This is with 1.004 as downloaded today. My machine is running Vista Home Premium SP2, 32-bit, but I don't know if that makes any difference.

Loving the game so far.
cliffski
Positech Staff
Positech Staff

Postby cliffski » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am

jlp wrote:Well, I've had my first crash. Pretty simple to make it happen (tried it a couple of times to be sure). Here's the recipe:

Excellent bug report, thanks, I've reproduced it and am fixing it now...
oldsalt
Senior Line Supervisor
Senior Line Supervisor

Postby oldsalt » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 am

Have not seen this touch on else where. When I deleted a unit, they come back every time I start the game up again. So when I up date units, and then delete the old ones, they all come back the next time I start the game up. Also if I update a unit and save it with the same name, I get two units with the same name even thought it says it's overwriting the old file. The two units are different in load outs, the old one and the new one, but both show up. I stop doing this and have added "MK2" to the names to make them different, but as I said, the old ones still show up and I got to delete them one at a time until I have just the new ones left.

Return to “Beta feedback”