Earning summary?

General discussion
Glinka
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Earning summary?

Postby Glinka » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:09 am

I just wondered whether it would be useful to show how much the PC is making every turn when you mouse-over the Creds in the bottom right corner. That way you'd be able to figure how long it would take to earn enough for that Centaurian Lager Home Brewing Kit you've set your heart on.
Mitu
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Earning summary?

Postby Mitu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 am

Hi there -- sorry for being slow in replying to this, but this should indeed already have been there, from several versions ago? Are you not seeing text saying "You currently have X KarmaCreds. You are earning Y KarmaCreds per job shift."? What do you see if/when you mouseover the KarmaCreds display?
Glinka
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Glinka » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am

Mitu wrote:Hi there -- sorry for being slow in replying to this, but this should indeed already have been there, from several versions ago? Are you not seeing text saying "You currently have X KarmaCreds. You are earning Y KarmaCreds per job shift."? What do you see if/when you mouseover the KarmaCreds display?

It's working now, Mitu--thanks for the reply. For some reason, in the last release, I wasn't getting anything when I moused over KarmaCreds.
Mitu
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Mitu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Glinka wrote:
Mitu wrote:Hi there -- sorry for being slow in replying to this, but this should indeed already have been there, from several versions ago? Are you not seeing text saying "You currently have X KarmaCreds. You are earning Y KarmaCreds per job shift."? What do you see if/when you mouseover the KarmaCreds display?

It's working now, Mitu--thanks for the reply. For some reason, in the last release, I wasn't getting anything when I moused over KarmaCreds.

Glad it's working now! :)

Return to “Space Station Chatter”