Spacial Anomolies/rules

Discussion of current challenges, tournaments, and general discussion about anything relating to the online challenges part of GSB
Xiahou
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Spacial Anomolies/rules

Postby Xiahou » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:25 pm

When a challenger has customized rules it doesn't show you what they are, in fact the only way to get an inkling of them is if you can't take certain ships, BUT if they mess with speed, range, power you have no idea. The odd thing is the game says "you may have forgotten" when your ships don't fit it perfect. Forgotten? I don't even know what they are to forget till I play it. Is there someway to have them displayed. Rather than russian roulette and just guessing.
AcePalarum
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Spacial Anomolies/rules

Postby AcePalarum » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:47 pm

When I download a challenge, the "Mission" button on the deployment screen shows me all of the anomalies applied to the challenge (I didn't put every single anomaly on my test challenge, but I put several on and they all showed up).
While my ability to succeed is finite, my capacity for failure knows no bounds.
*Basement Tinkerer and OCD Savant of the Friendly Community Mod Squad*

Mods: Matmos Rift, Antares Expanse, Great Powers Stations
Stan_Plush
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby Stan_Plush » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

hey! ok, is the mass posting of challenges a glitch for some people or an annoying way to get attention. i'm assuming a glitch before i assume ill intentions. any word from Cliffski on this?
Berny_74
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Berny_74 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 am

Stan_Plush wrote:hey! ok, is the mass posting of challenges a glitch for some people or an annoying way to get attention. i'm assuming a glitch before i assume ill intentions. any word from Cliffski on this?

In some ways I have to say a glitch because I've posted a retaliation and then when I check up on it to see how its been played I'll see two or three of my retaliations posted sometimes.

Berny
Also nice guy so assume everybody is not doing this to get attention
xpowayout
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby xpowayout » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:55 pm

screen shows me all of the anomalies applied to the challenge (I didn't put every single anomaly on my test challenge, but I put several on and they all showed up).??

Return to “Challenges and Tournaments”