Gratuitous Universal Battles! DEVELOPMENT HAS STARTED![Mod]

Welcome to the shipyards. Here you can discuss how to re-calibrate the positronic neutron flow to double power to the aft shields. Or you can discuss how to add new ships, new maps, new scenarios, new modules, etc. have fun!
Archduke Astro
Positech Staff
Positech Staff

Re: Gratuitous Universal Battles! DEVELOPMENT HAS STARTED![M

Postby Archduke Astro » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 am

alimarin wrote:I project I will be entirely done with the entire mod at around May of next year, 2012.

So you're taking time off from the mod to instead concentrate upon your school work? A prudent idea.

With respect, I think that by taking on this particular mod concept you've bitten-off much more than you can chew, and I likewise fear that this means the mod has a very substantial chance of never being completed. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck in your efforts. Hopefully there will still be an active forum community of GSB modders in the future when you return next May.
•• Positech Global Moderator & Forum Sheriff ••
GSB "Combined-Arms Combat" Advocate & Analyst
Enemy of Forum Lulz | Defender of Faction Diversity

∞∆……CURATOR OF CREATIVE CONCEPTS for GSB's Friendly Community Mod Squad……∆∞
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Eich » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:13 am

Yeah May is like, so Cliff what are working on after the release of GTB? ;) But nevertheless, keep on working! The release of a combined mod could really boost sales / attract new costumers if advertised in the right manner...
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
123stw
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby 123stw » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:56 am

Lol my mod gotten mentioned.

Sure go ahead use it. Maybe then it will have more than 3 downloads total.
alimarin
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby alimarin » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Oops... >_>

MANY MANY apologies for disappearing. Obviously LOTS of stuff has happened, and as such I might not have my mod source anymore. I will keep looking and finish whatever I can. This thing has been scratching at the back of my mind for months and now I finally have the opportunity (read: No life) to maybe even finish it. If I can find my files I think I can get caught up and faster. But if not, I can start from scratch with no problems.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gratuitous Universal Battles!
- http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6602
Zina Lazo
Junior Line Supervisor
Junior Line Supervisor

Postby Zina Lazo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:16 am

alimarin wrote:Oops... >_>

MANY MANY apologies for disappearing. Obviously LOTS of stuff has happened, and as such I might not have my mod source anymore. I will keep looking and finish whatever I can. This thing has been scratching at the back of my mind for months and now I finally have the opportunity (read: No life) to maybe even finish it. If I can find my files I think I can get caught up and faster. But if not, I can start from scratch with no problems.

Welcome Back alimarin, and best of luck on finding those files!
Consider joining the Gratuitous Space Cult, as it is best cult, and now after the shameless plug is done with...

I also have trouble with my own mod and files although mines are more in hardware and problems there rather than findablility. (Is that even a word?)

Anyway we won't force you to take too many painful penances for disappearing, and the GSC is kinda of a modder community thread so feel free to post any questions there.

Return to “Gratuitous Modding”