Eve-online mod, Caldari and Gallente done

Welcome to the shipyards. Here you can discuss how to re-calibrate the positronic neutron flow to double power to the aft shields. Or you can discuss how to add new ships, new maps, new scenarios, new modules, etc. have fun!
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Eve-online mod by Lonestar and Severian-Void

Postby Lonestar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello,

Saddly i think this mod has come to its end. I lost contact with the person that was making the ship and gun models for me. I DO have the Cladari and Gallentte finished and will try to update and push out a release by Christmas or just afterwards.

IF someone wishes to help me and get the Mimatter and Amarr ships and turrets (pre-animated turrets) I will be able to finish this mod out.
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Lonestar » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:13 am

This mod is officially DEAD
R.I.P.

I am calling this mod dead as ALL the work i did into it is gone! I had it posted up on a few places and I went to go and find them and they were taken down and I had a friendly warning in my message box about uploading copyrighted items. F#CK YOU S.O.P.A.! I sent a message back to them with the e-mail from CCP stating i have rights to use there stuff but they responded back that it can be faked and they will look into the matter and let me know more with TWO MONTHS ! !

Since I do not have my files on my harddrive, nor do i have my back-ups at Hotmail. mediafire, the other place and in dropbox this mod is canceled and now dead defunct.

Lonestar

P.S. This is a sad sad day indeed. HOWEVER! If there is someone out there that can get me the ships, the turrets and make some missile bays, I will start over once more.
Praetors
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: R.I.P. Eve-online mod by Lonestar and Severian-Void

Postby Praetors » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:33 am

owwwwwwww...
PI: positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5698
TP: positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6928
TG: positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7659

Engineer of the Friendly Community Mod Squad.
Randy Tjang
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Randy Tjang » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 am

Lonestar wrote:This mod is officially DEAD
R.I.P.

I am calling this mod dead as ALL the work i did into it is gone! I had it posted up on a few places and I went to go and find them and they were taken down and I had a friendly warning in my message box about uploading copyrighted items. F#CK YOU S.O.P.A.! I sent a message back to them with the e-mail from CCP stating i have rights to use there stuff but they responded back that it can be faked and they will look into the matter and let me know more with TWO MONTHS ! !

Since I do not have my files on my harddrive, nor do i have my back-ups at Hotmail. mediafire, the other place and in dropbox this mod is canceled and now dead defunct.

Lonestar

P.S. This is a sad sad day indeed. HOWEVER! If there is someone out there that can get me the ships, the turrets and make some missile bays, I will start over once more.

What! S.O.P.A was passed! I thought the efforts of major iT firms in America caused a judge to rule that it was unconstitutional and delayed until major revisions were made.
Current, Nearly completed WIP Ship: http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5690&start=165
Next, Planned WIP Ship: http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6138
I'm not crazy, I'm just creative...
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: R.I.P. Eve-online mod by Lonestar and Severian-Void

Postby Lonestar » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am

No it is still up to vote, they are just jumping the gun and all that bullsh#t.
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Eve-online mod, Caldari and Gallente done

Postby Lonestar » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 am

I know I had a backup somewhere, I have Caldari and Gallente done and I just need to weaken ALL the modules and restart the balancing. But I have to finish the Corvette, Destroyer and Super-Cruiser mod first but I FOUND the files for this mod.
XViper
Junior Line Supervisor
Junior Line Supervisor

Postby XViper » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 am

Can we get some nice ingame screenshots of this? :)
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Lonestar » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 am

XViper wrote:Can we get some nice ingame screenshots of this? :)

There are a few though-out this thread. But I'll get some more recent ones as a try to Nerf the current module set. I do not know if i have any Gallente pics now to think about it. But I will soon™.
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Lonestar » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm

ARISE MY MINIONS!
cliffski wrote:I'll mirror any mod that isn't infringing copyright, no problem.

I know this is a side track question but it is about your quoted comment. IF you have permission to use copyrighted information from someone and can prove it. Would you be willing to have a mirror of it. I ask this as I have revisited my eve-online mod And will be attempting to get ahold of Kalthaniell to try and get it rolling once more.

I have been thinking of revisiting and trying to get the last 2 races done and complete this mod out fully.
JakeShifter
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby JakeShifter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Lonestar...
Have you thought about actually just using top-down pictures of the actual in-game ships? Per ship, if you have an account, would entail openning it up in the preview window, taking a top-down picture, then pringing that pic to a image modification program like photoshop and removing the green nebula in the background.
That way it would be a lot easier, i imagine.
JakeShifter
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby JakeShifter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm

JakeShifter wrote:Lonestar...
Have you thought about actually just using top-down pictures of the actual in-game ships? Per ship, if you have an account, would entail openning it up in the preview window, taking a top-down picture, then pringing that pic to a image modification program like photoshop and removing the green nebula in the background.
That way it would be a lot easier, i imagine.

In fact, if you want me to, I could help you acquire the images you need. I've actually got the game.
Lonestar
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Lonestar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 am

Sorry if this is soo late in response, If you have the game still i would take you up on the offer for the ships. I have a good grasp of picture editing so you can send then to me. Or you can tackle them yourself.
JakeShifter
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby JakeShifter » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 am

Since Rubicon the background images are different for each race specific ship in the preview window so the lighting on Amarr and Minmatar ships will be different, amarr being greatly brightly. but just send me a list of the ships you need i will work my magic. I can also get some Sansha, Guristas, Angel, Serpentis and such if you want
rikki
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby rikki » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am

Severian-Void wrote:Media Update
for those of you that want to see stuff...
Here are some samples of the backdrop images that were just submitted
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

really cool backgrounds i love it!!

FAV LINK:
scientific endeavors, thus appreciating how science creates Monkey Tree Review wonders. In a word, reading can enrich your knowledge and get whatever information you need.

In addition, you can get mental encouragement from reading and improve yourself in all aspects. For instance, the stories of well-known people in books help turn an aimless person into an ambitious one, setting up a short or long-term goal for himself. If the daily troubles make you feel desperate, then you will be mentally stroked and encouraged by reading how famous people such as Beethoven made miracles in the face of insurmountable difficulties. Books are a great source of mental encouragement, giving you motives to move forward. Finally, reading good books is one of the greatest pleasures in life. It increases our joy when we are in high spirits, and lessens our sorrow when we are discouraged. Reading will always bring us enjoyment and satisfaction. Good books also serve as gentle companions or faithful friends that will never betray us. While reading, we don’t feel lonely. Books are ready to give us whatever we need such as knowledge, friendship and encouragement.

To sum up, reading is undoubtedly beneficial to you. To open a book is like opening a door, through which you will enter a museum, where all man-made wonders and unique wisdoms are available for you to appreciate; to open a book is like opening a window, through which you can enjoy fresh air、blue sky and wonderful natural landscapes , making you feel refreshed

Return to “Gratuitous Modding”