[MOD] Legios

Welcome to the shipyards. Here you can discuss how to re-calibrate the positronic neutron flow to double power to the aft shields. Or you can discuss how to add new ships, new maps, new scenarios, new modules, etc. have fun!
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: [MOD] Legios

Postby Eich » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Yeahhh well I didn't think of this kind of exploitation ^^ Hahaha LOL I just tried myself and it really raises the total amount of available honour during deployment... Man guys, please post such kind of abuses so that I can fix them in the next update ^^
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
hopefast
Type II Robot
Type II Robot

Postby hopefast » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm

I'm looking forward to the next version of the MOD ^_^
I also made a new race, are you interested in a look? XD
SirJamon
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby SirJamon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Awesome mod Eich. You've made great ship desings and weapon effects and i like most of the modules you added (especially the descriptions xD).

About the map deployment...
I managed to won that map in all difficulties with the Tribe and Legios (using the victima frigate), with the Alliance i only tried normal (and i beat it) and with Rebels i had to remake my typical deployment to only manage beating it in normal :(.
I still haven't tried with Federation but yes that shield stands longer than normal shields. Maybe the map could be easier if the Legios ships began a bit more far from the player deployment zone (when i first tried the map my frontal Tribe cruisers where being hit by many weapons before they could began moving) and also the ships are so near each other that i can't distinguish their beauty completely ;).

I'm looking forward to the next update and i hope you add more awesome ships.
The only limit is... Your imagination.
Mikemc
Type I Robot
Type I Robot

Postby Mikemc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 am

Legios?? Aww I thought it said LEGOS! :(
Geressen
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Geressen » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 pm

so did the creator of this mod die ? that seems to happen to a lot of people who make mods...
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Eich » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

Nay, I'm not dead yet. The case is, I was not motivated enough to complete all the work I've wanted to do in january. And well great surprise currently I'm having/writing exams. So you may expect updates coming during march. So well guys see you later, I have still 6 exams to take care of ;) (4 already completed)
At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
hsnopi
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby hsnopi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm

wow that is pretty. i love the wavy laser shots. that is pretty sweet.

kudos.
Thierry
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby Thierry » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Can somebody provide a step by step tutorial about how to download and install this mod? It looks great and I would love to play with it, but I don't understand anything about mods and such.
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Eich » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Dude, thats like stealing a babys candy! ^^ Just hit the link and download it. Then you have to unpack. You will need WinRar or 7Zip for this. Then just copy the unpacked stuff into your gamefolder!

PS: Why the **** are my pics down? Christ! I need a new provider...
Damage_13
Type III Robot
Type III Robot

Postby Damage_13 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

yeah! pic or I don't download!

when you copy the stuff into the gamefolder, does it overwrite? if I want to revert back
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Eich » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:49 pm

No overwrites...
In the meantime check http://www.moddb.com/mods/legios for pics...
Thierry
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby Thierry » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 pm

I just don't understand it. I did download and unpack the stuff. After that I copied to my game folder, but nothing has happened.
Eich
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby Eich » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 am

Ah ok I see. So which option to unpack did you choose?
(1) Unpack here
(2) Unpack to legios_0_81_BETA\

If you did choose number (2) you mustn't copy the folder "legios_0_81_BETA" into your game directorie. The rar file should contain 2 folders and 2 txts. You have to copy those 4 files directly into your gamefolder.
If you did the above mentioned things, the problem may be that you just did not see the new race related things. Either you scroll to the bottom of the ship list where you should see legios ships, or you scroll to the bottom of the change race sreen where you can activate the race for deploytation.
Thierry
Line Supervisor
Line Supervisor

Postby Thierry » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am

Okay, now I see what I did wrong! Thanks for the help, it does now work.
PainFireFist
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby PainFireFist » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Trying out that mod now. The screens look very juicy.

Return to “Gratuitous Modding”