Don't have a registration code

bugs and support requests for gratuitous space battles. welcome to main engineering...
hoboka305
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Don't have a registration code

Postby hoboka305 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:35 am

Hey, I purchased Gratuitous space battles via one of the humble bundle deals. Then when I got hooked, I purchased the expansion races (except for one I think) and the Galactic Conquest campaign. Then tried to play it. Says I need a reg code...looked everywhere in my e-mails and stuff and no dice. I do have proof that I purchased the game and expacs as I have the ID codes for those, if you need it. Might be more prudent to solve this via e-mail rather than having the entire forum see my codes lol.

EDIT
The campaign and expacs I didn't buy from Steam but through your guys' online store, just the main game...which of course is NOT on any account that I have access to anymore. Figures.
darkstar076
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: Don't have a registration code

Postby darkstar076 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:58 am

Hmm, I am sorry to say don't have any suggestions on how to recover a code from steam (mainly since i don't use Steam). I think your original suggestion of solving this via email to Cliff might be the best way.
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
-=Modding Guru & Egon Spengler of the Friendly Community Mod Squad=-
hoboka305
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby hoboka305 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:58 am

Crap, didn't buy the base game via BMT micro. Is there a work-around, or do I need to dish out yet another $15 :'(
I know kinda my fault for not being organized here, but is there any other way than me having to purchase it again?
hoboka305
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby hoboka305 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:00 am

darkstar076 wrote:Hmm, I am sorry to say don't have any suggestions on how to recover a code from steam (mainly since i don't use Steam). I think your original suggestion of solving this via email to Cliff might be the best way.

Okay who do I e-mail?

EDIT
Er what's Cliff's e-mail?
hoboka305
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby hoboka305 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 am

Okay PM sent to Cliff. Thx.
annoyingFighterSwarm
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby annoyingFighterSwarm » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:16 pm

i dont have one either, i didnt use steam though, i purchased the bundle
darkstar076
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby darkstar076 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:00 am

annoyingFighterSwarm wrote:i dont have one either, i didnt use steam though, i purchased the bundle

If you purchased the Bundle through BMT Micro, they should be able to re-issue your code again.
If you can find the original transaction details that will help them resolve the issue quicker.
Wisdom is something you generally obtain around three seconds after you needed it the most
-=Modding Guru & Egon Spengler of the Friendly Community Mod Squad=-

Return to “Support”