So, which race do you prefer and why?

Discussion of the space strategy game where you design ships, issue orders to your fleet, then play hands-off battles against human or AI designed enemies.
dafrandle
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: So, which race do you prefer and why?

Postby dafrandle » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Aeson wrote:
dafrandle wrote:hah thats Stalin
do you like t-34s

Actually, if you're going to use WWII armored vehicles as an example of "quantity has a quality all of its own," you'd be better off using US armor rather than USSR T-34s, which was one of the best medium tanks of WWII. If you're going to use WWII in general, though, USSR army tactics would certainly be one use of "quantity has a quality all of its own," though.

More on topic:
I personally favor the Empire, followed by the Parasites and Outcasts, mostly for aesthetic reasons.

the t-34 was a highly mass produced tank. like every other soviet tank. so i guess you could say it a quantity and quality

on topic:
non mod, probably the rebels because, heck i don't know
mod, probably the galactic empire i've had a number of amazing comebacks with the super star destroyer
having a job has allowed me to understand why Archduke Astro has no time to work on his mods
Inferno_Draconis
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby Inferno_Draconis » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:51 am

Although I have all the expansion packs, I favour the Empire, because of their artistic style and because I find the stronger shields very useful in cruiser battles.
Dewit
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby Dewit » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:08 pm

The Order shall smite you all!
Yep, also mostly for aesthetic reasons it is the holy Order. They are just most awesome looking :)

Return to “Gratuitous Space Battles”