stress level

Discussion of the life-sim game 'Kudos 2'. What did you achieve in your ten years?
miya
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

stress level

Postby miya » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 pm

hi,

This game is so addicting and cool ,thanks so much for creating it.Ok, so I changed my job from a waitress to a juniour doctor and my relaxation ,happiness ,excitement level are going down constantly and my character is not able to concentrate in her evening classes that is advanced science and I cant hang around with my friends all the time to increase the relaxation level.
SomeGuyInABikini
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Re: stress level

Postby SomeGuyInABikini » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:31 pm

Unfortunately I'm not help on this one. The only thing I could do was to change back to being a waiter and THEN studying. After the transportation cost i ended up making about the same as long as I walked to work as a waiter. It might be that the stress is set a wee bit high.

To finally become a doctor I found I jumped from waiter/student to nurse/doctor/etc and back again, whenever I wanted to study.

Wayno, prefers being a TV Chef
cliffski
Positech Staff
Positech Staff

Postby cliffski » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Junior doctor is very hard. You need to keep the stress down. Make sure you have relaxing friends, and some happy pets. Maybe learn to meditate :D
sambrookjm
Supreme Robot
Supreme Robot

Postby sambrookjm » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:00 am

Get a dishwasher, sleigh bed, cat and fish once you get the money. They all reduce stress.
I think I've had this deja vu before.
Corylea
Type III Robot
Type III Robot

Postby Corylea » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 pm

The cat and the fish are especially great because they don't cost much and don't take up one of your scarce time slots.

I think it's weird that excitement goes down, though. Being a junior doctor seems as if it would be pretty damned exciting -- the job isn't old hat yet.
Middle-aged professional woman still plays computer games. Film at 11.

Return to “Kudos 2”