Mac Copy on sale now

Discussion of the newest version of the game
Styrax
Type I Robot
Type I Robot

Re: Mac Copy on sale now

Postby Styrax » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 am

I tried the Mac version and it didn't work. RedMarble had no idea. The demo wouldn't work either, but it did work for the first Democracy. I'm running Leopard, but I would think if Democracy 1 worked then so would 2. If I can get Windows loaded on Paralells I will try the Windows version. Anyone try this?

Chris
VGA
Senior Line Worker
Senior Line Worker

Postby VGA » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Haven't tried it in Parallels or BootCamp. It's working fine on my Powerbook under Leopard. What is the problem? Do you get an error or does nothing happen?
katzky
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Re: Mac Copy on sale now...▬

Postby katzky » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 pm

▬→`On sale Mac Copy are very rare...!♥

taux emprunt
immobilier
[/url]
hoolcolbery
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby hoolcolbery » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Hey,
Im having the same problem as other players. Each time I want to start playing, 'A problem occurs' and I don't know why. My Mac Specs fit the description and when I tried what one of the other players said, It still did not work. Could anyone help me? P.s I bought my copy of steam if that helps:)
SLoW
Junior Line Worker
Junior Line Worker

Postby SLoW » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

hoolcolbery wrote:Hey,
Im having the same problem as other players. Each time I want to start playing, 'A problem occurs' and I don't know why. My Mac Specs fit the description and when I tried what one of the other players said, It still did not work. Could anyone help me? P.s I bought my copy of steam if that helps:)

I just bought the game off Steam and it won't even open. It's not just us either, there's a few people on the steam forums reporting the same issue.

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/f ... 665744910/

Return to “Democracy 2”