This is a good one…it introduces both custom ship battles / scenario designer, PLUS the option to turn off ship hull levels in the editor…which is cooler than you think… Here is the complete changelist:
Version Release 1.31 May
1) New custom battle feature, combined with scenario editor for custom challenges now added.
2) Game not longer checks for an achievement incorrectly if the player has not set up an online username.
3) Fixed lack of scrolling support on the mods browser.
4) Fixed crash bug when deleting installed mods.
5) Game no longer attempts to undo splitting a composite in the editor (which would crash…).
6) Fixed Graphical bug that drew large colored areas sometimes if limpets were launched but never drawn on screen.
7) Change to turret rendering to preserve detail colors.
8) Fixed crash bug in German Language version.
9) Removed that beeping sound nobody liked.
10) Added module data to design screen showing limpet weights and seek speeds.
11) Repair and refuel limpets now seek faster
12) Multi-point tractor beam now has less range and takes longer to recharge.
13) New option to disable Limpet GUI circles in battle.
14) Fixed bug when rotating a composite hull item then splitting or saving it.
15) You can now right-click a ship hull to hide it.
And here is a video with me explaining the best changes…